June 10, 2011

Skating Live Remembered by Toller Cranston


Toller Cranston is live and in-person at the Terence Robert Gallery in Ottawa, Canada today. Click here, to see wonderful examples of his work.

If you're in the area, stop in, say hello, buy a painting. Tell em' Ice Charades sent you.

The exhibition continues until June 27, but Toller will only be around for today and tomorrow. Though there are going to be lots of skaters crowding around him, since the Fans Of Toller Facebook page has gotten the word out.

3 comments:

Alison DeLuca said...

WOW - that is a gorgeous painting! Beautiful!

Ice Charades said...

I agree Alison. He has a unique style, many paintings have a Czarist-Russian emphasis.

Anonymous said...

Isuzu FTR Truck Turbo

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.