June 1, 2011

Moscow Classical Ballet On Ice



... is coming to Panama! It's coming soon and it will be across the street from my apartment. How convenient is that.

But the date on the ad above says May 28. That was the date given the second time it was mentioned in the local newspaper. The first time, there was no date listed. So I looked it up on line and it says June 5, 6, and 7. But then the next paper said postponed until June 9. What to believe?

Two weekends ago we went to a dance concert at the National Theater. The paper listed the performance starting at 6 pm. Online it said 7 pm. When we got to the theater, I asked the women at the box office and she said, "In twenty mintues." That would put the starting time at 6:30. For the record, the show started around 6:45.

I'm used to that now. It's a Caribbean thing, I'm guessing.

So I'm going to find out about the Moscow show the old-fashioned way. I have to keep my eyes peeled for the trucks and the compressors to roll in and then I'll know the ice show is in town. Luckily I can see that out of my window.

No comments: