June 19, 2017

Callin' all (wanna be) choreographers!

If you're fans or FB friends of Rohene Ward, PSA's (Professional Skaters' Association) Choreographer of the Year 2017, then you'll want to keep your eye out for "The Choreographer's Apprentice."


Rohene posted on sneak peek on his Facebook page and tells us to Like, Share and Follow him throughout the season.  So I did, like and I will share, as soon as I get the link for it.  Stay tuned.

In the meantime I'll give you this and you'll see why I think he's amazing ... (and it's not even his best live performance IMHO)





And there's this announcement coming from the ProSkaters, Sara Kawahara's Workshop in the beautiful Sun Valley this summer.  (I say beautiful, like I've been there or something.  But, no Ice Charades hasn't been yet.  Maybe someday.  Would love to go to this session, but I can't.)

From ProSkaters:

Join two-time Emmy Award winner Sarah Kawahara at her Palette of Choreography Workshop on Monday, July 24, 2017 in beautiful Sun Valley, Idaho.  The Workshop runs from 8:00 am until 12:15 pm and is open to High Test skaters (Intermediate through Senior).
The discounted fee is only $100 for this outstanding workshop where you will:
  • Find Inspiration
  • Explore Inspiration
  • Own Your Performance

Let me know if you're going. Would love to hear about the workshop!

No comments: