December 21, 2010

Ice Charades Top 5 Posts of 2010


Yes, folks, we're coming to the end of the year. Everyone loves a countdown, right? So I thought I would post my top 5 to get you to Christmas.

I've heard from the legions of Ice Charades fans (my mom and Jane) and the votes are in ... today's post comes from April, 2010.



Title Contest!

As you've seen reported on other blogs like Required Elements and Axels, Loops, and Spins, Johnny Weir will release on book in Jan 2011.

Aaron wrote:
Well, the speculation can end. It was announced today that he has entered into a deal with Simon & Schuster imprint Gallery Books to publish a yet to be named book.


As someone who's been there, I can tell you it takes a lot of time to write a book. No, kidding, Ice Charades - 5 years? Seriously? And you had a lot of time on your hands.

Yes. Yes I did. And I know Johnny Weir is a busy busy boy, so I thought we could help him out. At least with the "yet to be named" part of the book.

Any ideas?

I've got three,

Weir Not Going To Take It


Weir So Beyond This
or

Bravo Johnny Bravo




Okay, that last one is for the "15 and under Cartoon Network" crowd. But hey, I bet you can do better - come on, tell me what you would name his book. There could be prizes!

No comments: