December 22, 2010

#4 - Costumes For Sale



In continuing with the countdown, I'm going to the Holiday On Ice - Costumes For Sale website. I had fun with these folks this year. I'm still wondering how the sales are going. But here you have the first post at #4.

Costumes For Sale

Tired of the same ol' competition dress?



You can have this ...





Looking for something new to wear to the office?



You can wow them with this ...




Planning to out do Lady Gaga at the next Halloween party?



Hey what happened to the other leg of the mannequin? Is that the Heather Mills-edition for Dancing On Ice? ouuuuchhh - that was cruel, Miss Ice Charades.

No, these costumes and many more are for sale by Holiday On Ice. Really!

Go here and check them out. Tell me which ones are your favorite. And since they don't have any prices listed, tell me what it would cost you.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

I don't think they have any costumes for size 3X 11 year olds.