January 20, 2020

Happy National Penguin Day!

In my opinion, Martin Luther King Jr Day is more important, but this year they will have to share the day, I guess.



I am a big fan of penguins and a big fan of Penguins of Madagascar (more accurately the German version - Die Pinguine aus Madagascar) television series.  It was very helpful for me and my daughter to learn German.  And snarky af.

Which is precisely how the penguins in Ice Charades usually behaved.

So, in honor of National Penguin Awareness Day, I'm sending anyone in the contiguous 48 states (the U.S. that is) a free copy of Ice Charades: Penguins Behaving Badly and Other Follies From the Road.




Send an email by January 25, 2020 to icecharadestheblog@gmail.com and I'll get a book in the mail to you.

2 comments:

Q said...

I've read it. It's a super fun read. Two thumbs up!

Ice Charades said...

Oh, thank you Q!