February 6, 2017

The Fitness Marshall

Me likey.

Are you looking to put a little more dance in your exercise routine or put a little more exercise in your dance routine?





About a month ago, I was looking for a certain Zumba song on You Tube when I stumbled upon The Fitness Marshall exercise/dance videos.  It's Caleb Marshall and his assorted backup booties dancing to pop songs with a blend of hip hop moves and calisthenics.  And now my daughter and I are hooked.

You can find him here on Twitter, here on Facebook, but I usually head straight to You Tube.

If your TV can get the You Tube channel or you don't mind watching your videos on small devices, you've got yourself a great workout!  My daughter and I definitely have our favorites:  Me Too, Can't Stop This Feeling and Into You.  But there are a lot more.

Caleb Marshall, is so cute and funny that you'll feel like you're not working out at all.


His webpage has announced tour dates, so maybe they're coming to your city.  If not, give him a try on You Tube.  I bet you'll love him too.

No comments: