December 7, 2009

My Skating Mall

For those of you involved in any aspect of skating ... (and that's probably any of you reading this) you have to check out the website ...

My Skating Mall: Supporting the Skating Community

The site is the brainchild of Ryan Jahnke, the 1993 National Novice Champion, and expected to be completed sometime in March of 2010.

It will serve as a vehicle to make skating more affordable for families struggling with the costs of an expensive sport.

The newest developments are the MySkatingMall Fan Page on Facebook and the MySkatingMall.com Blog.

Having skated on used Harlicks for all but one of my pairs of skates, I love idea of a worldwide skate swap.

You can follow Ryan's blog to keep up with events, ask questions, and give your suggestions. I'll be posting again as the site is ready for the Grand Opening.

Let's help make this a great success, so more kids will be able to skate.